Is the server dead?

Talk all things FlyFF!

Moderators: Thor, Blanc, Gaseline, Tinkerbell, Thor, Blanc, Gaseline, Tinkerbell, Thor, Blanc, Gaseline, Tinkerbell

Is the server dead?

Postby YolandaBeCool » Wed May 10, 2017 10:18 am

Haven't played for 2 months now and i see no new change, to be honest i didn't play anymore only because of the overpowered CW ... Played it only casually, and wanted an increasing amount of difficulty gradually. not just grind to be able to grind more.

That's only my view and my experience only with playing here.
YolandaBeCool

Re: Is the server dead?

Postby YolandaBeCool » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:54 pm

This (8.3) update changes nothing, i don't think it appeals to a broad variety of players.

Sorry ...
YolandaBeCool

Postby Gaseline » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:01 pm

The patch 8.3 is not a relaunch or anything like that, it's a small patch. I am working on patch 9.0 at the same time and this patch will include a lot more big changes and even new systems.

Of course there is work to be done on the balancing part of the game and we have made a lot of improvement in previous patches as well. We will continue to work on balancing in every patch that gets released and 9.0 will include new end game gameplay that will change how dungeons work as well.
Gaseline
Owner

Postby YolandaBeCool » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:16 pm

I still check on here occasionally so i'm looking forward to what that 9.0 update will bring.
YolandaBeCool

Return to General Discussion