Applying For Game master

Do you want to join the Mushmoot Staff? Create an apply and hope for the best!

Moderators: Thor, Blanc, Gaseline, Tinkerbell, Thor, Blanc, Gaseline, Tinkerbell, Thor, Blanc, Gaseline, Tinkerbell

Applying For Game master

Postby caloytoeh » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:50 am

Name: Carlo Banagan
Language: Filipino or English
How long i know flyff or Played it: I've been playing flyff for 4 years
What Severs did you play on:I have played 4 servers Dungeon Flyff , Ace flyff , Flyff PH(Official) , Fly for Hero
Do i Have any Experience Being a Game master?: Yes i have many experience. my 1st time being a GM in the game called Flyff PH this was a Public and 1st server on Philippines i got a Chance to be a GM on this particular game. Because I've Helped the Developers in Developing the game. (2nd) Ace Flyff i was game master in this game for 1 years until the server went down. (3rd) Fly for Hero (4th) Dungeon flyff im not actually a game master but a developer on this game this was release just this decemeber 28 and the Server is still on going[/color]

What can i do or to help this game to be better: I Willing to put my 100% Effort and love for this game :) . I didn't just apply here for nothing i'm here so that i can make people happy It sounds ridiculous but i love flyff so much and last of all i wish you WOULD not judge my age . even i'm a 14 years old boy i can do the same as the other people Older than me thats all thanks :)

Wish me luck !!!
Email: carlobanagan16@yahoo.com
Facebook: Carlo banagan
caloytoeh

Re: Applying For Game master

Postby Mushroom » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:58 am

Goodluck!
Mushroom

Re: Applying For Game master

Postby caloytoeh » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:12 pm

Thanks!!!
caloytoeh